Friday 25 July 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Journal.

                  

Today is my journals 3rd birthday I can hardly believe it when I stared in 2005 I never thought I would still be here writing three years later. Living a very quiet life I have tried to keep you posted with my musings not a lot happens but I do try to keep it interesting and amusing too. Hope you will stay with me in the coming year.

The picture above is not Scottish (just for a change) it is of L’Alpe d’Huez we were treated to a lovely day on Wednesday while The Tour De France cycle race climbed this mountain among others the scenery was spectacular the sun was shinning as ‘The Tour’ climbed higher and higher we saw lots of mountains and a Glacier too it was a wonderful tour of the Alps.

We do not have so much sunshine today we have had a bit of east coast hare today hoping in will lift this afternoon will wait and see.

I was updating my Book Journal last night and just by chance discovered it too had a birthday this week it was one. I thin tried to put un a Journaling for One Year graphic and it has gone all narrow don’t know why and don’t know how to fix it anyone know what I did wrong. Will leave the address if you want to have a look.

Stuart and I will be going to a wedding in September my next door neighbour is getting wed she is in her late fifties and a spinster in every sense of the word but she has met up with an old boyfriend after many years and has sprung a very unexpected wedding on all her friends and relations. Am now trying to get myself and Stuart rigged out I have bought a dress and have a jacket that will be perfect for the occasion but I do need shoes with a killer heel lol but I do need a heel and of course a handbag.

Think that’s about it for today so thank you for taking the time to read my musings some of you have been with me from the start Jeannette (jottings) Ally Jan to name a few thank you for being there for me. Till next time Love

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrads on your journal birthday, and thanks for all your great entries in it.
Dawn                  http://journeyofhearts.org/

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations on your journal's third Birthday my friend.  It has been a pleasure sharing the journey with you.  Just going to pop to the other journal and see if I can find out what the problem is.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

No address link so I cannot see what the problem might be, sorry.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Joan it has been a pleasure being with you from the beginning ~ 3 years has just slipped by ~ I always enjoy your entries and hope you will be here in another 3 years and more :o) ~ loved getting to know you and Stuart ~ I always pop in to see what books you are reading ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your journal Joan! It's always nice to come over and see how you're doing north of the border. The Alps are gorgeous aren't they? I hope your neighbour will adjust to married life after so long alone! Jeannette xx  http://journals.aol.co.uk/jlocorriere05/Welcometomytravels/  

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan. Congratulations on  3 years. journal. I have enjoyed very much reading it and I wish you another 3 years in the making. Kathie.

Anonymous said...

Happy third birthday.
Jenny <><