Friday 3 February 2006

Good morning I just cannot believe it is Friday again. Where has the week gone.  I thought that when we retired the time would slow down a bit but it just romps away from me. This morning being Friday Stuart is at art class and I have accomplished absolutely nothing, zilch. I am ashamed of this I should be getting on with things. It would not be so bad if I knew what I have spent the time doing but I haven't got a clue its 11-38am Stuart will be back in half and hour and I am going to have to get a move on and at least pretend that I have been busy. I am quite good at scurrying round used to do it a lot when I was younger and had a lot of friends come found in a morning for a chat. Will try to come back later and talk some sense.   Love 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Us Joan's never talk sense, well at least that is what Rob says about me!!! I am sure you will look quite industrious when Stuart comes in!!!! luv Joan

Anonymous said...

No, please don't talk sense, none of us will understand you!! The days do fly by don't they?! I need at least 40 hrs in my day to achieve anything at all!! Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Im sure you will be ok ,you will have to feed him ,why do women feel they have to justify their time ,it doesnt worry men !Irecognise the lovely rose Isnagged that one too lol .............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Just prepare something for Stu to eat....he won't notice youve had a lazy day..lol...Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, I think I`d like to join an art class when I retire, I`d be useless at it but I`d have fun trying...lol!  I was only saying yesterday in my journal about the time going by faster the older you get, I used to wonder what people were talking about when they said it...now I KNOW!  :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lol at the other comments, I was going to tell you not to talk sense too ;o)
I'm off to scurry around a bit, hubby will be home any minute!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Why should you pretend that you've been busy - you've retired c'mon take it easy and enjoy the relaxation :-)

Anonymous said...

These last few weeks have flown by for me as well.  I do the scurry before hubby comes home too!!

http://journals.aol.com/ekgillen/Gillie/
Gillie