Thursday 10 January 2008

It Gone

Good Morning, I am sure you will all be glad to hear that THE TOOTH HAS GONE. We are back from the dentist and all is well at the moment Stuart is still frozen up but at least he will be on the mend now we hope, we have the pain killers at the ready for when he thaws out.

Its another awful day here pouring rain again the flooding a round here in the fields is getting bad and the River Tay is very swollen. This year so far we have only had one decent day that was Monday when I took the pictures of the snow on the hills.

I have just witnessed the strangest thing sitting here I can see out of the front window very well my next door neighbour came out got into here car and drove off, ten minutes later she arrived back with two cups of coffee in containers from our local motorway service station, she had actually driven the half mile to the services for coffee in the pouring rain and cold have you ever heard of anything so strange I really had to laugh and we are all trying to help with global warming.

That’s about it for today except the rain has just turned to snow. Till next time. Love.

                                            

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,happy to read the extraction has been carried out.Yehhhhh!! I am sure Stuart will be feeling fine by tomorrow now.The weather here is awful too so cold.I just cannot seem to keep warm no matter what.Central heating full blast and still cold.Maybe your neighbour has a power cut or something or somethings gone wrong with her electricity supply???? If not she must be MAD LOL !!I hope you both stay warm now then and hope Stuart has a very comfortable afternnoon and evening.Take Care God Bless Kath.I am going to do a bit of baking I think maybe I will get warm around the cooker.Haaaa.Take Care God Bless Kath
astoriasand  http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

doesn't say much for her coffee making skills does it?

Anonymous said...

So pleased Stuarts offending tooth has gone ,hope he isnt in pain when it thaws out ,Has your neighbours kettle broken ,or something gone wrong with her electricity ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

The relief that the offending tooth has gone must be immense. I must say "nowt as queer as folk" thats about your neighbour...lol

Take care

Yasmin
xx

Anonymous said...

so glad that Stuarts pain is now gone, and I bet he is too!!!  I had to laugh at your neighbour and the coffee.  Back home in Canada this is a regular occurance!  We have these places called Tim Hortons and every single town has at least one.  It is not uncommon to see people driving there sometimes several times a day to get a cup of coffee and a road trip is just not a road trip unless you've got several in the car for people to enjoy!  
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

your neighbour is very odd.  Glad Stuarts had his tooth out ~ I hope it's cured his pain xx

Jenny

Anonymous said...

Glad the tooth has gone, i must go and get mine seen to soon.
Jenny <><