Thursday 8 December 2005

        

          

Good Morning  have had a good morning sorting our things on my Journal I have now got a Christmas banner up and have now got a counter back again thanks to Jeannette again. Between Jeannette and Sara I don't know where I would be would probably given up a journal a while ago so thanks again ladies.  Been busy in other ways too though we have tidied up Stuart has been to the bank with my check and I have made a pot or soup so that will keep us cosy for a while.  The frost is melting here today and its quite bright but still cold. Its not long now till the shortest day and that can only be a good thing. Well I had better go and feed my hubby or he will be shouting up for me. Biathlon is just coming on Euro sport. Talk about a white Christmas they have enough snow there for all of us its coming from Germany and its absolutely gorgeous.  ps.Don't know where I got the painting at the top but is'nt he fun. Love        

 

                                     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, glad you got it sorted out.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Clever girl !!............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Put comment about counter in previous entry by mistake.  Follow my instructions and you will lose the blockbuster add
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

18 sleeps to go, yaaay :o) :o) :o)
This is lovely.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

He is so cute, I'll send Barney to say hello to him !!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your graphic Joan, you are getting very clever.....The nights start to pull out quickly after the shortest day.....Roll on spring....Take care...Ally

Anonymous said...

I've got plenty of snow you can have...lol:)
Gillie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your latest journal.

I love the way you say your husband will be shouting for you.  

I have to tell you, and it is not for the lack of trying, I rely on my good wife to feed me too.

John.

Anonymous said...

A dear friend of mine used to live in Perth.  I used to visit her there and thought what a very beautiful place to live.  Her husband ran a retirement home there.  Quite a large one, I believe it used to be a cottage hospital.  It was sold and they now live on the Isle of Man.  One thing I remember is the wondersul soup that everyone seems to make.  Even the pubs could be relied upon for home made soup.  You obviously make it for Stuart. I am very new to this journal caper.  How do you get these wonderful, fun illustrations?  Perhaps someone will let me know.