Tuesday 10 April 2007

Tuesday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                               creamywel.jpg

 

Hi I have no idea if you are ever going to be able to read this because at the moment journals won't let me write an new entry. I thought I would write it in notebook in case things get better later.
We have been busy in the garden again today, last week I forgot to mention that Stuart was putting creosote on the fence and shed  so today he was just finishing it off. We bought one of the power spray things advertised of the telly (Argos) we got a great deal and the stuff you put on was half price. What a wonderful invention Stu managed all the fence and the shed in about an hour and a half he thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. There is one piece of the fence that is slatted vertical planks and he had to do that with a brush and it has taken him all day to do that one bit. We would really recommend the spray it make the job really easy.
Weather wise it have been lovely the last few days I have been out too trying to get rid of some Welsh Poppies that have self seeded all over the garden and we are trying hard to  stop them spreading any more.
For any fans of NCIS the new series starts tonight on FX if you have a sat. dish. It seems a long time in coming so I hope it lives up to expectations.
Think I will stop now in case I have been wasting my time and AOL won't let me post this entry. Have a great evening.     Love ,




                                         
Joan.

                                   

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come you are getting good weather it is cloudy and horrid here

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan :o)

I have been out and about enjoying this sunshine while it lasts. I have never seen the NCIS programme, though I have seen it advertised. Enjoy it. I might watch it myself, as there does not appear to be much on T.V tonight.

Hope you had a nice Easter and a wonderful week ahead.

Best wishes,
Leigh :o)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/edwardssoapy/LeighsWorld/"

Anonymous said...

That spray sounds great ,its been dull and cold here today ,we havent got Sky ,but Im going to WI anyway ...love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

thats so great to have found something to make the fence painting easier.... It takes so long by brush. I know as I have done just small sections and it has taken days to do. I bet Stuart is a happy man. I would trade some of your poppies for my wandering violets. LOL  
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes I got the posting.So many people I have heard that have bought one of those sprays Joan.All very delighted with the product.Glad Stuart got the job done.Creasote can be harmful thought to plants so I hope he covered them all up.It burns after a while from settling in the air.See how it goes on the plants.Poppies are very evasive you need to keep on top of the self seeding.I am happy you have had a nice day.I hope your program lives up to it's expectations.Not got Saterlite TV here.Take care Have a great evening.A O HELL Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasad/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Joan glad you managed to post your entry ~ Isn't it lovely to be able to get out in the garden in the warm sunshine ~ glad Stuart was pleased with his spray gun ~ hope the weather keeps nice for you ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about the fence sprayer. We have loads of wooden panels and I`ve mentioned to Jim several times about getting one. Now I can tell him I have a good recommendation. :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Making the most of the garden huh?  Ooooo call me strange but I like the smell of creosote ;-)  I've seen the ads for that spray ~ glad it worked ok

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jmoqueen/MyLife/

Anonymous said...

Do they make those spray things for gloss paint do you think Joan, he he, would make my job here alot easier, that's for sure ;o)
Sara   x