Friday 13 January 2006

Friday the 13th.

Good Morning everyone, Well its Friday the 13th, its the day everybody thinks unlucky but I don't mind at all. As you know Stuart and met on Friday the 13th and got engaged on the same date. Today all's quiet here as the art classes have restarted today so I have the house all to myself for 2 hours.  Rod is singing away and alls well with the world.  The weather is dull damp and raining but I think the wind has gone done a bit.  Have not been able to get out much with the weather but will try over the weekend.  Watched the end of 'Lost'  and it ended as I thought it would but it will be back in the Spring channel 4 has threatened, so we will just have to wait. Desperate housewives back next week so that will be great. I have not had long to wait for series two as we watched it for the first time on repeats. Hope it is as good and we won't be disappointed. Sorry to go on about the telly but there is not much doing just now to tell you about.  Don't think I mentioned at Christmas I received a all in one printer copier scanner and have now got that up and running just about that is if I could get to put my hands on it. It is a lot quicker than my old printer which I was sorry to unplug as it never gave us any bother.   We have been passing some our time on Bookworm and have got a new record for us but we have not burned down yet so I will let you know what the score was when that happens.  That's it for just now and I hope you all have a great day. Love,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weather here is strange, not cold, no dark but not bright. I used to play Bookworm a lot but I now prefer tumblebees which is a very similar wordgame.  Glad your new printer is faster.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Weather here is quite bright and mild, but the wind is getting up. Have a smashing day. Take care.
Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

Friday 13th - I'm so glad I am not superstitious - I have heard of people staying in bed all day on the 13th...sounds like it was a lucky day for you...Looking forward to seeing some of Stuarts paintings....The weather has been bright here, but so cold - and it's windy...The printer -copier-scanner sounds good.  hope it is trouble free - like the one you have unplugged...Loved your graphic .....Ally

Anonymous said...

A Happy Friday the thirteenth to you Joan ,Ishould like to see some of Stuarts painting ,good luck wiyh the new three in one ...........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, I`ve never had a problem with Friday the 13th, that is until today!  I will be explaining why in my entry later.  I  watched the final episodes of Lost and it left me feeling just that, I still have no idea why they are there or even if they are still alive....who knows eh?  I`m really looking forward to Desperate Housewives as the snappy script is  wonderful, let`s just hope the new series is as good as the first.   I`ve been doing well with Bookworm recently and gained my second highest score.  I`m really hoping to beat it soon. :o)

Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Friday the 13th has been good to me today, and I've not had any probs in the past, so I don't dread it.  The day isn't over yet though, I shouldn't speak too soon, lol!  I'm looking forward to the new series of Desperate Housewives too :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hope Stu's art class went well today :-)  I know what you mean everyone seems to be talking about TV at the mo, Celeb bb, soapstar superstar, desperate housewives etc..........

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Friday the 13th is a good day for you.
Gillie