Tuesday 4 July 2006

Moaning

          

Good Morning, what a beautiful graphic this is and I am using it today not because the sun is shining but to try to persuade it to shine. The weather up here has been awful the last two days and looks like being the same today dull and overcast not cold but miserable. I can normally see the hills from our bedroom windows but there is a mist down and I cannot seen anything beyond the houses. When you see all the lovely weather farther south you get very envious. I know you are suffering with the heat a bit but at least you have a summer.  Boy not meaning to moan but am pretty fed up with this as you feel the summer is short enough without loosing time with this awful weather.  Speak to you later when I am in better shape. Love,

  

Thank you to D'Design for the graphic.

 

 

                                      

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it's so grey and gloomy up in Scotland. I do hope it clears up and you get summer back soon. I always find grey skies so depressing. Donna does do wonderful graphics, I love this one, had to click it to make it come out of it's little box with a red cross! It probably went into hiding when it saw all your cloud cover! You're right, summer is too short to have days wasted with mist and gloom! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Morning Joan ~ I am sorry your weather is is awful ~ Our Summers are far too short to be shrouded in mist ~ they tell us here we are in for some nasty Thunder storms ~ hope it brightens up for you ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hiya, tell you what Joan as we share the same name do you think we could get away with swapping homes for a couple of days? Do you think our men would notice? I could do with a change from the heat!!!

Anonymous said...

Iagree Joan ,the summers are short enough arent they?,its clouded over here too now hope it soon blows over and we get our summer back .........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan...

love the graphic, its beautiful...it has been really hot here and this afternoon we had a thunder storm which did'nt last long really and now it is now hot and sunny again...I am in the South East...

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan,  Let`s hope the lovely graphic works for you.  It is uncomfortably hot here so perhaps you can have some of our weather and we can have some of yours.  Perhaps then we can have the best of both worlds.  The British isles never seems to get it right weather wise.  I hope the rain clears away very soon. :o)

Sandra xxxx