Wednesday 12 April 2006

A Little bit of this and that.

Good Evening, just wanted to let you see my Hibiscus again remember I let you see pictures of it a few weeks ago well this is what I came down to this morning is'nt it beautiful I am so pleased with this plant this is the third time of flowering in less than a year.  You can see outside on this picture it was taken during a downpour and the wind was blowing really hard to it was quite a mini storm, the two young lads across the road were out trying to repair a car and they were soaked to the skin and to make matters worse they have an empty garage thought it was silly but who am I to judge.  Have been out and about the last few days as the weather has been a lot nicer in fact until the rain at teatime it was dare I say it Spring like. Will leave you with another picture of my prize plant I was trying out the macro setting on my camera and I was pleased with the result. Goodnight and God Bless. Love Joan.

               

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Hibiscus is lovely. I have tried to grow them outside both here and south of the border but never yet had one that flowered.  Now aftre seeing yours maybe I should try one indoors!!  Eve

Anonymous said...

How beautiful Joan ,hasnt it grown and what a lovely setting in your new window ,yes you should be proud of the camera ,lovely result ,even the rain out side looks good, gives it more atmophere .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

It is very, very pretty... It can bring sun on a rainy day can't it... Hope your evening is plesant. Sandra
oh, by the way.... what is that in the dish? :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely 'atmospheric' photo...we haven't had the Rain today forecast for later!
As I probably told you? I have a lovely framed picture of a Hibiscus, that my American Friend sent me about 25yrs ago,( gosh how time flies) I'll have to 'find it' and 'scan'  it. if poss
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

Very pretty flowers Joan, just look at your wet patio, we should be getting some fine Spring weather by now. :o(

Sandra xxxxx

Anonymous said...

love the hibiscus!! Weather not been too bad here today, but then I have been in work all day so not been able to get out into the sun!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with us Joan and brightening my evening. Here's hoping the weather will be extra kind to us soon - lots of bidwatching and capturing wildflowers on camera if that happens. Take care my friend.
Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

Great Hibiscus pictures.    What camera do you use?
Dawn      

Anonymous said...

Joan that is a beautiful picture  I was looking thro' your window and thought how pretty your patio is ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Hi, just have to comment on your gardening skills and what pretty pics, must be spring now surely..lol
Rach'xx

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of the window with the rain and the plants beyond and the flowers indoors.  Wonderful!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

What lovely pictures - nasty weather outstide that window though lol ;-)