Tuesday 25 April 2006

Tuesday.

                                    

Good Morning, this is one of those days when you sit down at the keyboard and have not got the slightest idea what you are going to write about.  Its all been very quiet up here the last few day.  The family are home from there holiday in Majorca and said they had a lovely time. We have not seen them yet but will later in the week. On Sunday it was a lovely day up here and we pottered in the garden and sat reading for a while it was great, not hot, you did need a sweater on but it was very pleasant.  Yesterday we had a trip to St Andrews and again it was a lovely day we had a nice walk and did a bit of shopping.  I have been using a new product this last week called Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion. You use it every day and very gradually you skin turns a light tanned shade.  Its not like the tanning lotion it is more subtle than that. Its selling at half price in Boots just now)  We go on holiday to Brancaster Staithe in Norfolk a  week on Saturday and I did not want to look like a milk bottle if I took my jumper off which I hope to be able to do.  Have started to get things ready and making the usual list.  We had a great list on the PC and all we had to do was print off a copy when we needed it but the last time the PC crashed we lost it so am having to start again. Its not for clothes and things its more for items like the rucksack the torch item like that that you are liable to forget.  It is a lovely sunny day here after early morning rain but it is very very windy which is spoiling the day a bit.  Just come back from the hairdresser having a trim, she, the hairdresser has just come back from Lanzarote and she was complaining that this terrible wind that blew all week and they could not sit out. What a waste all that sun and not being able to sit in it. If we get nice weather on holiday the cottage we are staying in has a small courtyard garden at the back and is very sheltered that is if I get time to sit depending on what the bird watching is like, it is usually very good at this time of year. I always come back very fit as we walk so much on the reserves. Well for a day that I did not have anything much to say I think I have waffled on long enough. Hope you all have a lovely day. Love                          

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am using that Johnson stuff as well.  It is great, smells lovely and like you say it is very subtle.  Looks like the only tan I shall be getting this year. Hope the weather forecasters are wrong.  They say it is going to be chilly due to northerly winds but the winds can always change.  As you say your holiday home has a sheltered courtyard, you will probably be fine. Norfolk is a lovely county, we have had some great times there.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the entry, it is lovely to know that you too are getting decent weather.

Having said that, I hope you and your husband have a great holiday and, if you get the time when you return home, I would love to read about your birding sightings.

By for now,

John.  

Anonymous said...

Weather is not to bad here ~ certainly not as cold as it has been ~ so perhaps the Sun will come out to greet you when you are this way ~ Hope you get you list sorted again remember your camera ~ so we will be able to see pictures ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

Your holiday is getting near now, hope the weather warms up for you.
Fine here, but not too warm.
I don't 'Tan' anyway, I'm very pale (but interesting) LOL
Aileen....X

Anonymous said...

Oh to have a holiday........I so need to get away, even just for a couple of days!

Anonymous said...

A very nice entry for someone who had nothing to say lol ,I shall be out to buy some of that body lotion ,I love their products anyway,we'll have to organise some decent weather for when you are down south ,for your hols ........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a good hols coming up :-)  You'll have to let us know about that body lotion - I did think about getting some I'm always white and go red instead of brown lol........have thought about fake tans but that sounds better in a way.  

Anonymous said...

I hope you have good weather down in Norfolk, I've never been there but heard it's lovely. You should see quite a few birds coming here for the summer at this time of year. Jeannette.