Wednesday 2 August 2006

Wednesday in Perth.

               

Thank you Donna  for this graphic very summery

Afternoon, just back from our usual shopping trip to Perth so thats the food cupboard stock up yet again, you would think I was feeding a family of about six the amount of shopping we get through in a week.  My back has been very sore all day so that spoiled things a bit but have cheered up since we got back, I taken another two of my pain killers and they seemed to have worked better than the ones I took this morning.  Did not buy very much non food today but managed to get a copy of the one Dan Brown I did not have, 'Digital Fortress' so will look forward to reading that after I have finished the one I am on.  We were passing HMV shop and they have a great deal on just now special prices on 1001 CD's you should buy before you die looking in the window we spotted Mike Oldfield's Tubular Bells our son had that record when he was a lad and we all used to listed to it he probably still has it knowing him but nothing to play it on.  I could not resist the bargain £5 for the CD. Am sitting here just now and its just reaching its climax, its like a pair of comfy slippers so good to hear it again.  Time to go and make the tea its been a long day.  Bye for now. Love

                                                  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased your back has become easier ,some times you dont need any none food stuff ,then another time you have run out of everything ,enjoy Mike Oldfield I remember that too ,oh and your book ,I did a really long entry ,and we had a couple of 'outages',I thought it was over ,so tried ,,,and lost the lot .....Jan xx

Anonymous said...

hope your back stays better the rest of the day.... Have a good evening too. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Tubular Bells is great that's why I like  Napster can listen to all of these as I feel like it..............

Anonymous said...

I love your saying "It's like a pair of comfy slippers" that describes exactly listening to some old songs that we havn't heard for years ~  ~ Hope that back pain is better now ~ I think we all over shop when we go to these supermarkets ~ every thing looks to tempting ~ enjoy your new book ~ Ally

Anonymous said...

I love it when I find CD's of music I used to listen to years ago and you are right, there is something so comforting about it.  You got a bargain there.  Sorry your back is painful, so is mine right now. I wonder if the change in the weather is behind it?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found the CD! I still have a turntable for playing all my old vinyl discs on! Sorry your back has been painful, I know how bad back pain can be, I was off work with it for seven years! Hope it eases for you. Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

hi Joan...
hope you are feeling much better now...

Astra!