Sunday 4 September 2005

Missing numbers.

First it was my pictures that went missing now ..............its my counter that has gone back to zero what next?  I think we must have "A ghost in the machine" (Old Police album title).  Our computer can do silly thing for me not hubby just me.  For instance I can close down and the computer making sure it is off and if I don't unplug the whole thing it will come back on in the middle of the night.  You will be wondering how I know this I'm one of those people that is up and down a bit to the loo at least twice during the night and the Computer Room is opposite our bedroom and you can see this strange light coming from the room, in total darkness you would think aliens were landing.  Can I  calify computer room sounds grand but its not its just the spare bedroom that does not have a bed in it now and there is no room.  Since our son got married it has become a great big cupboard.  We are just about to start to redecorate it but, before we start we have to take the computer downstairs so we are waiting for hubbies sore back to get better then we will pull out all the stops or should i say plugs (feeling very witty this morning).    So once  I start to move this machine you may never hear from me again the way things are going but we are not ready yet will let you know when the great day has arrived.  I say great day I have been waiting to get this room done for ages.  You know I just sat down to catch up on journals and emails noticed my counter was wrong and have ended up writing all this waffle.  Its a lovely morning not a cloud in the sky so I hope to spend some time outside.  Talk to you later .

 

                                                  Joan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ialso have a tendency to sit down at the p.c. planning just to read emails but end up sitting for hours and hours, getting nothing else done in the process!!!

Anonymous said...

The counter going back to zero thing has happened a few times that I know of to other journals that I read.  Visit the Here to Help journal via this link...
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ukhostbks/HeretoHelp/
They will know how to get it back for you :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Not only that, your journal has gone very large so that you have to scan bacwkards and forwards to read it.  Do as Sara says, contact that person, they will get it all sorted for you, lost my counter in the past and the person got it back.