Saturday 15 October 2005

Back Home

Feeling very down today as we are back home after a great holiday.  Have taken lots of pictures for you to see but am a bit busy just now with the washing etc. Thought we were going to have the worst weather but the rain fell at night after we we back at the hotel and we had one hour of rain that affected us.Will tell all later. Hope you are all well missed all the stories but will catch up soon. Bye for now.

                                              Joan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time...did you turn your alerts off? I forgot when we went away and came home to zillions of emails...takes ages to get through them as well! Take time to wind down and we will see you when you are read!! Missed you ...luv Joan!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are back, what a wonderful photo. Looking forward to hearing all about your holiday xxx

Anonymous said...

I did miss you Joan, welcome back my dear :o)
I'm glad you had a great holiday, and I can't wait to hear all about it.
It'll probably take a few days for you to adjust to being back at home again, I know I felt low when I came back from my holiday too.  
(((((((((())))))))))
Sara   x