Friday 12 August 2005

The Glorious Twelfth

Its the glorious twelfth today and all the poor Red Grouse had better be in hiding or they will be shot.   I am very much against this 'sport.'   I have been bird watching for 35 years and I have seen the numbers really deminish.   This year I have not seen a Red Grouse and we used to see lots.   The owners of the grouse moors say it has been a very bad year and some of them are not going to be able to have a shoot this year, if they would only give the birds a chance to get there numbers up again it would certainly help matters.  Well I said my piece on that sorry to go on but I do feel very strongly about it

The masterpiece I was expecting  did not really work out.  Hubby did not like it either.  It was a Sunflower in inks.   Sorry to say it did not come up to Van Gough.Well I'll admit it I going down to watch the final of B.B. not proud of the fact I watch it.  Its a total waste of time.   Hubby absolutely hates it so I'm in the kitchen withthe ironing board.   So will close not and say Goodnight and Godbless.

 

                            Joan.                                   

                                                 

No comments: