Wednesday 3 August 2005

Time

When I stopped working seven months ago I thought I would have all the time in the world to do the things I wanted to do ie:- getting better on this computer getting the house in real good order playing with my playstation yes I know at 62 I should know better but I really love playing Tomb Raider games etc, but the opposite has happened I never seem to have a minute.  I just don't know where the day goes and now have discovered AOL Journals I have even less time.  I Love reading what everyone is doing etc its a whole big world out there that I did'nt know about but am really enjoying.  One of the things I have missed since retiring is chatting to the girls at work.  I am an only child and have moved away from my home city,once when I was 35 we stayed for 16 years and then moved again when I was 47.  It has been more difficult to make new friends this time as our  only son had grown up and I did not have the school run and the swimming to meet new people.  Still I am blessed with a great hubby. http//journals.aol.co.uk.JoansMusings    

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I devote so much of my time now to reading journals but I love it.  Only sorry I did not discover it before.  what month where you born?  Just curious, you need not answer if you do not want to.  This is a great community, I cannot say that enough times.  We have few friends, they have either moved away or passed on but like you I have a great hubby xxxx