Friday 11 November 2005

Calmed Down a Bit.

Good evening  well I have cooled down a bit I have been out for a while this afternoon at an Art Exibition with Stu.  The other local art group were having there yearly exibition so Stuart wanted to see what the other half does. They were very nice but Stu feels a lot better seeing what was on offer.  Was out for while last night as well wow out at night twice in one week it must be Christmas.  Our local garden centre has a Christmas evening in November for members and we get 20% off everything so its a good deal. Mulled wine and mince meat pies are served and a good evening was had by all.  Did not do much Christmas shopping but did get a new Christmas tree one of the fibre opic ones so we won't have all the work with lights etc. Stu always did it for us but he gets too tired these days so this should suit fine  and will not take up so much space. Dont know why my type face is so small in my journal as I set it at 14 but it comes out very tiny once I save it. There does not seem to be anything I can do about it so you will have to put your specs on until I find a way round this.   Am off now to have a quite evening gardening programs the the West Wing and my knitting so thats a good evening for me that is after I have down up the dishes again.     Love

                                        

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ps. type face is OK tonight  Love Joan.

Anonymous said...

Your type face looks about 14 I was able to read it anyway ,garden centre night out sounds good ,also your tree ,what are you knitting ?..........Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan, what I do now is start typing in normal print (without any settings) then after a couple of words go back over it with mouse so it is covered in the black, then click on what print style you want...you then see it change under the highlight, then click on size without removing the highlight and again you will see it change and then the colour, then left click after doing all that and voila, you can continue with your selected print and size!!!

Anonymous said...

Your type face is fourteen, no problems here at all.  I am thinking of getting a fibre optic tree this year, putting all the decs and lights on takes so long, I think easier is better as you get older lol

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I love those fibre optic trees, they're so pretty!  I have a titchy one that I usually have in our kitchen, but I think I'll let J have it in his bedroom this year, he does love Christmas trees :o)  
Shame about the dishes, hope there weren't too many for you.  Washing dishes is sooo dull!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hope your knittings going well!!  Oooooooo a fibre optic tree sounds like a really good idea :-)  I have so much trouble with my tree lights LOL........