Friday 11 November 2005

Trials and tribulations.

          

Good Morning just a short entry just now to let you know the the dishwasher will not be coming till next Friday. I got Stu to phone before he left for his art class to check if we were on the delivery list for today and was told it is the 18th November did'nt say what year but hope she meant 2005. Would cancel this order but they have already taken the money out out of ou bank account so we will have to wait. Will do a proper entry later as I am still hopping mad about this..Love Joan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disgusting!  They take your money and you do not get the goods.  This does annoy me. Well, I hope they were given a good ticking off.  I do hope you get it next week.

Anonymous said...

This is diabolicle ,Im sure you must be angry ,Idid however like your graphic ~Patience is a virtue ,find it if you can ,often found in woman ,and rarely in a man !..................Jan xx

Anonymous said...

How stupid!!  I think you should cancel and more importantly complain you poor thing :-(  Grrrrrrrrrr @ dishwasher people!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I would be hopping mad too, that's terrible!!  We went through a similar thing when we were waiting for our three piece suite to be delivered earlier this year, so I do understand how frustrated you must feel.  Grrr!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Don't blame you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joan how very disappointing..They already have your money - but you havn't got your goods - that's hardly good enough...Hope Stu told them what he thought of them......Ally