Tuesday 15 November 2005

Later Tuesday.

Good Evening, Just came back on to say that Stuart is now in Perth Royal Infirmary with a suspected heart attack.  He says he is feeling fine but they are going to keep him in to see if there is any damage done. Feeling very low myself as I am alone and thought I would do this to pass time till bedtime.  Everybody has been very quiet today I think you must all have been having  trouble saving entries like I was that is why I have made two today hope it gets better.  Bye for now   Joan.

ps wrote the previous entry before the trip to hospital but AOL was being AOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Joan sweetheart just when you need us ,bloody aol gos doing daft things ,Stuart is in the best place and if he says he feels ok surely the worst is over ,Keep strong you know our thoughts and prayers are with you ...LOVE    JAN XX

Anonymous said...

Joan I wish I could be there with you my friend, I will be thinking of you tonight and will ask for Stuart to be back with you very soon where he belongs. Please take care of yourself and try not to worry, not easy I know but be strong......loads of love and hugs, your friend the 'other' Joan!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to read this entry Joan. Sending a prayer for Stuart and will email you.
Sylvia xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my dear lord joan I'm sorry to hear about stuart.  Don't feel like your alone - coz your not we're here for you ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

Oh Joan, I'm so sorry to hear this my dear.  
Please know that I'm thinking of you both, and hoping that Stuart won't have to stay there too long.  
(((((((((())))))))))
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Very sorry to read about Stuart. No wonder you are feeling so low.  Hope tomorrow brings better news and till then I hope you get some rest.
Eve

Anonymous said...

Joan, So sorry to hear that Stuart is in the Infirmary.    You both are in my prayers tonight for a speedy recovery.     Dawn