Friday 18 November 2005

Double Celebrations

 

            

             Good Morning friends two things to celebrate today STUART IS HOME and settled in and feeling well the news from the hospital was all good no heart attack no blood clot and he is not diabetic what more could we ask for.  It must have been the forward email Joan sent last night the one about your luck will the other reason for celebration is THE DISHWASHER HAS ARRIVED and not before time I hear you say so with any luck my nails will grow again. Have a thing about my nail as all the time I worked in supermarket we were not allowed to wear nail varnish and as I was in and out of water all while on the Deli my nail never grew. Since I retired I have been able to let them grow and wear my nail polish.  Well I better go now and see to the pot of soup I've got on the cooker. Speak to you later.  Love and take care

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, I am so happy for you. All well with Stuart and a new dishwasher. Now please send some good thoughts my way. I have a painful and swollen eye.  Looks like a stye and I have never had one of those in my life but I am worried it could be a boil.  Chemist has recommended some ointment but it does not say specifically for styes. I am in misery. It hurst everytime I blink or move my eye.  No chance of seeing a doctor until Monday and I am really hoping it does not come to that, I do not want anti-biotics and do not feel like having it lanced.  So good wishes would be appreciated together with a little prayer.


Anonymous said...

Hello my friend, wonderful news that Stuart is home and so much better! Plus the news that he has the all clear healthwise; you'll be washing everything in sight now, just don't shove Stu in there in your enthusiasm to use your dishwasher!
Love to you both, from your namesake Joan

Anonymous said...

Gosh Joan Stuart home and the dishwasher has arrived - there is I am told three good things to happen today...Hope the third one is even better than the two you already have....Joan I just love soup......put a dish out for me lol....Ally

Anonymous said...

So pleased Stuarts home and everything is ok with him ,give him a hug from me tell him he mustnt frighten us like that again, And the new dish washer wheee,nice nails for Christmas .............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

This is great news Joan :o)
Stuart is home and well, no heart attack, no blood clot, no diabetes, AND the dishwasher turned up, I'm so pleased for you!!!  What a relief that must be!  Your nails will be stunning by Christmas!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Stuart.           Dawn

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm so glad Stuart's home and the news was good from the hospital and even better that the dishwasher's finally arrived :-)