Thursday 17 November 2005

Homeward Bound

 

              

Good Evening arrived home from the hospital a approximately 5 o'clock sat down phone rang ran downstairs to my phone nobody there back upstairs 10 minutes later phone rang again i'tsStuart I'm getting home tonight. Great. Our son was going to the hospital tonight so he is picking his Dad up and I will get everything ready here.  The scan went well this morning and the rest of the tests were negative so all seems well. Better go now as I still  have a few thing to do will update tomorrow.  Thank again for helping me through this you have all been a great help to me.  Love and

                                                                             Joan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh BRILLIANT ,Welcome home Stuart ,Joan Im so happy for you ,thanks for sharing the good news with us ,bless you both with love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

wonderful news, Joan, gie him a hug from me.

Anonymous said...

Good new's so happy for you....glad the scan was negative....Take care of yourself.....Ally

Anonymous said...

Yay I'm so happy for you and Stuart :-)  Give him my best when he gets home.

Anonymous said...

That is fab news Joan, about the scan being negative and Stuart coming home tonight :o)  What a relief that must be, for both of you.  Have a nice quiet evening my dear.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news about Stuart my friend.  Been a very long day for you, now get some rest and relax.  Lovely graphic.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/