Sunday 27 November 2005

Sunday.

Good Afternoon , was not going to do an entry today as I am feeling very down, don't know why as I have really got nothing to complain about maybe its the thought of another birthday on Friday I will be 63 and don't like the thought of it one little bit.  Stuart has been along to the art Gallery with his paintings today as the teacher is starting to hang them in readiness for the opening on Friday night. We have been out for our morning walk and Stuart has tried to persuade me to go somewhere this afternoon but I am just not in the mood. Think we will put on a video or a DVD I think maybe a sweety would help.  Hope you are all having a better day than I am and hope that I can snap out of this before long. Bye and take care. Love

                            Joan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are down my friend.  I know what you mean about Birthdays, I dread them now as the clock ticks on.  Where did it all go?  Never mind, try to think of Christmas and pretty lights and tinsel.  We cannot change things so no use getting down about them really.  Hugs.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

Sorry your down in the dumps Joan ,it happens sometimes for no apparent reason ,do you think the body still sticks to the old cycle ?Iknow only too well what you mean about yet another Birthday and getting older ,but its better than the alternative !!lol                       Jan xx,

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan hope you are feeling better soon - I had a little Robin land on my windowsil this morning and pecked at the glass - telling me it was time for his feed - looking out at the bird table it was empty and the nuts had nearly all been eaten  - so although it was pouring with rain I scuttled out and fed him filled the nuts to the brim ...and Mr Robin just sat on the windowsil watching me...Thinking that lady is mad...but he certainly dived into the seed..Lyn thought I was crazy too....Ally

Anonymous said...

(((((((((())))))))))'s to you my dear, I do hope that you're feeling happier by now.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your down Joan ((((((((((((big hugs))))))))))))))))))) hope whatever is making you feel that way will go soon xx :-(