Wednesday 16 November 2005

Update

Hi thought I would do an early entry to update you on Stuart and to thank you for all the good wishes and prayers I did appreciate them. When I phoned this morning the hospital said Stu had a good night.  Thats the phone...... That was Stuart he is going to be in hospital for the rest of the week. They don't think it was a heart attack but a clot on the lung and also that he may be diabetic so not good new this morning at all.  He has to go to Dundee for a scan on his lungs so we will have to wait and see.  I will be going out about 1pm till late so that is why I am here early or it was early when I made the first attempt at this but AOL still is not well either.  Thats about all I can say just now.Bye Love Joan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Stuar my friend.  Hope they get him sorted out as soon as possible and that he is back home with you in record time.  My thoughts are with you.

Anonymous said...

Morning Joan, I am so sorry to hear Stu is in hospital - been away from my Computer so have just read your Journal.......Hope everything will be OK...AOL defineitely is not well at all at the moment.....You take care - IM if you need to talk...Ally

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it wasn't a heart attack and I hope the scan will not show up anything too serious.  Best wishes to you both and lots of hugs :-)  You know where we are if you need us!!

Anonymous said...

Im pleased it proved not to be a heart attack Joan ,lets hope they soon diagnose what the problem is and can start his treatment,for a speedy recovery ,love  JAN XX

Anonymous said...

Wishing you both all the best.  I have just come back from Dundee, though not Ninewells Hospital!!  Eve.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you Joan, my hubby had clot on his lungs at the age of 35 plus 3more, over the last 26 years. He also became diabetic 6 years ago. Hugs.
Sylvia xx