Monday 14 November 2005

Monday Monday.

Good evening not a lot been happening today so this could be a very short entry. Stuart and I went for our morning walk this morning it was cold very damp heavy drizzle and windy we were out about 40 minutes which was long enough.The picture is what happened to my brolly this morning but sorry I did not have a picture of a female.  This afternoon we have been playing Mahjong.  Then it was time to cook the tea I made a sausage hotpot kind of thing and it was really tasty.  Had a letter today about our new bus pass hate these words they make you feel about 100 however we are to get new ones not that I have ever used the one I have but the new one will cover the whole of Scotland so that meens I will be able to go to Edinburgh for the day free no bridge charges or parking fees so I might just use it. Starting date is 1st April. Sorry got sidetracked there what I was going to tell you was the it was addressed to 'Older People and the elderly' was not very happy with that at all but still better not look a gift horse in the mouth.  Well I will go now and get on with my knitting and for those of you that are interested I am knitting a very long scarf for Stuart its black and purple he chose the colours not me and now my eyes hang out on my cheeks by bedtime as it is so hard to see what you are doing.  Bye Now  Take good care Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joan it's been a lovely day here, sorry about your umbrella - That Sausage hotpot sounds lovely - how do you make it ?...Purple and black - you can just tell a man picked those colours - I would make it shorter.jj..before you lose your eyesight...Enjoyed your entry to-day....Ally

Anonymous said...

Great entry ,Is that meant to be Noddy if it is hes aged too,I love my bus pass I get to work for half the price,I also like it when they give me a full fare tkt before I can produce the pass lol keep knitting girl its turned really cold now ,this crazy old womans going to work tomorrow !!me and my big ideas lol ............Jan xx

Anonymous said...

Hope the scarf is coming along well :-)  Love the image shame you weren't wearing a jesters hat today LOL..........;-)